- אירוע כבר עבר.
Comparative Look at Models of Privacy Protection – In Light of Future Amendments to Israel’s Law
09/02/2022 14:00 — 15:15
The Israeli Tech Policy Institute held a Series of Webinars on the subject of:
Comparative Look at Models of Privacy Protection – In Light of Future Amendments to Israel’s Law Background:
The Israeli cabinet approved a government bill for amending the Protection of Privacy Law (Protection of Privacy Bill (Amendment 14), 2021). In addition, the Ministry of Justice declared in its annotation that it is currently working on an additional, substantial and comprehensive bill.
Israel Tech Policy Institute is organizing a series of webinars aimed to bring together practitioners in the field along with renowned experts, to expand their perspective on existing arrangements in various countries in order to enrich the discussion on the subject in Israel as well.
First Webinar: Legal Bases for Data Processing Date and Time: February 9, 14:00-15:15, IST
First Webinar Panellists:
- Adv. Limor Shmerling Magazanik, Managing Director, Israel Tech Policy Institute
- Dr. Yaacov Lozowick, Historian, Israel’s Previous Chief Archivist, Lecturer at Bar-Ilan University
- Dr. Gabriela Zanfir-Fortuna, Vice President for Global Privacy, Future of Privacy Forum
- Dr. Clarisse Girot, Managing Director for Asia Pacific, Future of Privacy Forum
- Dr. Bruno Bioni, Director-Founder of Data Privacy Brazil
Webinar Series Editor: Adv. Rivk Dvash, Senior Fellow, The Israel Tech Policy Institute
For the recording of the webinar click כאן.